POSTED ON - Aug 9th, 2022
Coinciding with a good zakar, 9th August 2022, Dean Sangay Dorjee awarded the Promotion and Appointment Orders and Tashi Delek khadar to the employees newly appointed and promoted to next higher positions, effective from 1st July 2022.
In addition to the regular promotion, Dean also offered Tashi Khadar to:
– Ms. Dema Lham, Assistant Professor appointed as Associate Dean Academic Affairs
-Mr. Dorji Gyelthen, Associate Professor promoted to Professor
– Mr. Sonam Tshering promoted to Assistant Professor and reappointed as Assistant Dean for Research.
– Mr. David Willams Tushaus appointed as Assistant Dean for Graduate and Experiential Education.
– Ms. Kuenzang Dolma, Lecturer appointed as Assistant Dean for Clinics.
– Ms. Kesang Wangmo, Lecturer appointed as Assistant Dean for Student Affairs.
The JSW Law family wishes all of the recipients the best of luck in their service to the Tsa-Wa-Sum. We wish them continued success and look forward to their leadership, perseverance and excellent service.