Student-run virtual event
POSTED ON - Jun 13th, 2022
As current students, we are so excited to invite you to our first student-run virtual event focusing on the role of homegrown lawyers in cultural preservation and environmental protection in Bhutan!
On June 29, we will give you a virtual tour or our new campus and demonstrate Bhutanese cultural traditions, highlighting student perspectives on the importance of Bhutan’s heritage and JSW Law’s dedication to its preservation.
The one-hour webinar will feature:
- A tour of our new permanent campus in Pangbisa, Paro
- An exploration of traditional Bhutanese architecture built at JSW Law
- Interviews with students and their perspectives on lawyers’ roles in preserving Bhutanese culture
- Highlights of student-life activities offered at and from the law school
- A musical showcase by students in traditional Bhutanese attire