White & Case LLP Founding Vice Dean and Associate Professor of Law
Michael joined the JSW Law community in 2013, as part of the project team tasked with designing and opening Bhutan’s first law school. He teaches Tort Law, International Law, and Professional Responsibility.
Prior to joining JSW Law, he served as Associate Dean for International Programs at Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (USA) and as Executive Director of the International Law Students Association.
Areas of Interest
- Public international law
- Regulation of the legal practice
- Tort Law (including Remedies)
- International Law
- Professional Responsibility and Legal Ethics
- Moot Court
- Research Seminar in International and Comparative Law
- Research Seminar in Bhutan Law and Legislation